FREE UK delivery with this itemSee delivery info here
Aspire Nautilus Mini
Dimensions and Specifications
Airflow Hole Size
Nautilus Mini Exploded View
Nautilus Mini Assembly
- Screw the upper hardware to the Pyrex Tank, making sure NOT to over tighten.
- Screw the BVC Atomiser/Coil into the bottom hardware, make sure the BVC atomiser is screwed on and in place.
- Screw the upper hardware to the botton hardwhere, the atomiser screws onto the inner airflow shaft in the centre.
- Insert the drip-tip into the upper hardware.
Nautilus Mini Tank Filling
- Check the upper hardware is screwed tightly onto the glass.
- Screw the bottom hardware off the uppware
- When you screw the bottom hardware off, the atomiser should be screwed onto the bottom. If the atomiser remains on the inner airflow shaft when you unscrew the bottom hardware, remove the atomiser from the airflow shaft and screw it into the lower hardware base to avoid disconnecting.
Contents of kit
1 x 2ml Nautilus Mini Tank
2 x Replacement Nautilus BVC 1.8ohm coil. (One is pre-installed)
1 x eGo threaded cone
1 x User Manual
To avoid premature coil failure, be sure to follow our coil priming guide before using this tank
6 to 14 Cigarettes a day - Choose 12mg traditional nicotine or 10mg Nic Salt
15+ Cigarettes a day - Choose 18mg traditional nicotine or 20mg Nic Salt