OXVA XLIM PRO POD KIT
The Oxva Xlim Pro Pod Vape Kit is the pro edition of the popular Oxva XLIM series of mouth-to-lung (MTL) pod vaping devices. It features an improved 1000 mAh battery capacity with top-filling anti-leaking Xlim V3 pod cartridges, ergonomic airflow control and is capable of up to 30 watts of adjustable power.
The Xlim Pro features a side-located ergonomic airflow control RGB glittering light display and is constructed and available in twelve differing zinc alloy finishes of glimmering paintwork.
Available in 13 Colours
The Xlim PRO pod vaping system is available in thirteen colours, including six gleamy finishes of zinc alloy body and leather options.
- Black Carbon
- Black Gold
- Brown Wood
- Brown Leather
- Fancy Feather
- Gleamy Blue
- Gleamy Cyan
- Gleamy Green
- Gleamy Grey
- Gleamy Pink
- Gleamy Red
- Grey Leather
Features and Highlights
- Glittering RGB Light
- Ergonomic AFC
- 30 Max output power
- Auto-draw and Button activation
- Anti-leak top-fill V3 cartridges
- 1000 mAh built-in battery
The Xlim PRO features an RGB light display, glittering with an array of colours when in use.
Oxva's Xlim PRO unleashes a new level of performance with stronger, maximum power capabilities of up to 30 watts.
The Xlim PRO pod vaping kit has an increased battery capacity of 1000 mAh providing up to 3 days of moderate-use vaping, without any interruptions.
NEW Xlim V3 Pods
The Oxva Xlim PRO pod kit is compatible with both the V2 pods and newly upgraded V3 Pods.
The V3 refillable pods feature a top-filling rubber filling bung allowing the user to refill their device without the need to remove the pod from the battery component. This is in contrast to its predecessor where the refilling hole was located on the side, within the confinements of the unit.
The Oxva Xlim V3 Pods are available in four different resistances of mesh-constructed built-in coils and are perfect for mouth-to-lung vaping with the e-liquid of your choice.
We would always recommend using either Freebase Nicotine or Nic Salt vape juices with the Xlim V3 pods, allowing sufficient time for the liquid to soak into the pod before use.
- 0.4Ω - (26-30w) Restricted Direct to Lung vaping, offering a strong free inhaling throat hit
- 0.6Ω - ( 20-25w) Restricted-direct-to-lung (RDTL) vaping, offering a strong throat hit
- 0.8Ω - (12-18w) Mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping, offering medium to strong throat hit
- 1.2Ω - (10-12w) Mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping for a smoother, lesser throat hit
The Oxva Xlim Pro pod vaping device is also compatible with the earlier Xlim V2 pod cartridges, which feature the same three choices of resistances but are a side-filling pod design.
The V2 pod cartridge requires the user to remove the pod to refill their e-liquid, different to the V3 option where you can refill with the pod cartridge seated in the battery device.
- Dimensions: 25.0 x 14.3 x 111.0mm
- Weight: 66g
- Output Power: 5-30w
- Xlim V3 Pod Capacity: 2 ml TPD compliant
- Side AFC (Airflow Control)
- Type-C USB Charging: DC 5V/2A
- Battery Capacity: 1000 mAh
- Material: Zinc Alloy + IML + PCTG
What's in the box?
- Xlim PRO Pod battery device
- 1 x Xlim V3 Top-Filling 0.6Ω Refillable Pod (preinstalled)
- 1 x Xlim V3 Top-Filling 0.8Ω Refillable Pod
- 1 x Type-C USB charging cable
- 1 x Lanyard
- User Manual
Depending on how many cigarettes you smoke, we recommend the following strength e-liquids with the Oxva XLIM PRO Pod Vape Kit.
Check out our video review on the Oxva Xlim V2 and Xlim Pro Pod Kits!
Not sure what Nic Salts are? See our guide here.
To avoid premature coil failure, be sure to follow our coil priming guide.