Vampire Vape FAQs
Is Vampire Vape a good brand?
Vampire Vape has been in the industry for over a decade now and has been a leader in e-liquid manufacturing for many years. It is a very respected brand with millions of fans and availability in over 80 countries.
Their unique flavours of e-liquids are award winners and are best sellers in many distributors so it’s safe to say that Vampire Vape is indeed a good brand.
What flavour are Vampire Vape’s Heisenberg and Pinkman?
Vampire Vape’s Heisenberg and Pinkman are the very famous and unique best-selling flavours from the leading e-liquid manufacturer.
- Heisenberg - a mix of red berries and a perfectly balanced icy cooling finish.
- Pinkman - a refreshing fruity mix of lemon, orange and grapefruit which is a perfect all-day vaping juice.
These flavours are available in all Vampire Vape e-liquids, so whether you want Heisenberg and Pinkman in Nic Salts, Freebase 50/50, Shortfills or 10ml High VG, you’re sure to find a match for your device and preference.
What is the difference between Vampire Vape nic salts and freebase nicotine e-liquids?
The difference between nic salts and freebase nicotine is the form of nicotine used in the vape juice.
In Vampire Vape nic salts you will find nicotine in its natural form which allows the e-liquid to be smooth on inhale even at higher nicotine strengths.
In Vampire Vape freebase e-liquids you will find nicotine converted from its natural form to its pure form. This leads to the e-liquid being slightly harsher in higher nicotine strengths, but some users find it more tasty and enjoy the strong ‘throat-hit’, especially if they're used to smoking cigarettes.
Which Vampire Vape E-Liquid do I use for my vape?
There are 3 main types of e-liquids - the device you use and your personal preference will dictate which e-liquid to pick:
- Vampire Vape Nic Salts are best used with Pod Kits and Starter Kits which are low-wattage devices perfect for MTL vaping and delivering quick nicotine hits full of flavour.
- Vampire Vape Freebase E-liquids are best used with Pod Kits and Starter Kits. These e-liquids are great for cloud production and flavour at low nicotine strengths.
- Vampire Vape Shortfills are high VG e-liquids which are best with Sub-Ohm Devices for massive vapour production and great flavour output with minimal nicotine contents.
- Vampire Vape also sells 10ml bottles of their Heisenberg and Pinkman which are high VG e-liquids perfectly matched for sub-ohm devices, so you can try them before committing to a big bottle.
Do Vampire Vape bar salts taste like disposables?
Vampire Vape Bar Salts
are meant to perfectly resemble flavours that you would find in Disposable Vapes.
Bar Salts are a recent trend in the industry where some companies have created nic salts which are specifically made to taste like e-liquids that are found in disposables. This is to make it easy for new vapers to find something they’re familiar with once they move on from Disposables to Pod Vape Kits.
What does VG/PG mean?
VG (Vegetable Glycerine) and PG (Propylene Glycol) are the two main ingredients in vape e-liquids.
- Propylene Glycol is the element which carries flavourings effectively and creates the ‘throat hit’ while vaping.
- Vegetable Glycerine is the element which thickens the e-liquid and increases the vapour production in the vape juice.
These components are put together with flavourings, and in most cases nicotine, to create e-liquids for vaping kits. Sometimes there is more VG than PG or vice versa, this creates different vaping experiences for users.
How much nicotine is in Vampire Vape e-liquids?
All Vampire Vape e-liquids types come in various nicotine strengths.