VOOPOO DRAG M100S KIT
The Voopoo Drag M100S Kit is a single-battery cell DTL vaping kit that uses an 18650 or 21700 battery. It produces up to 100w of power, intuitively driven by VooPoo's Gene.TT 2.0 chip technology has dynamic switch, TC mode, and ECO mode features.
This small but powerful kit comes complete with VooPoo's UForce-L tank, which features an adjustable 3-hole air inlet and leak-proof peace of mind while taking advantage of the flavour benefits provided by Voopoo's PnP vast range of coils. The kit includes one each of the TW15 0.15Ω and TW20 0.2Ω DTL coils.
Please note: Images are for display purposes only. The kit provided is a 2ml, TPD-compliant version for the UK market.
5 Available colours and finishes
The Voopoo Drag M100S vape kit is available in both Matte and Wood finishes, each bringing an elegant, delightful and comfortable design.
Matte Finish Series
It is produced using a high-temperature compression at 800°C and eight further nanometer-scale polishing processes, creating a curved metal and anti-glare matte finish, ensuring the M100S mod sits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- Cyan & Blue
- Silver & Black
- Red & Black
Wood Finish Series
The Drag series of vaping mods are historically classically known for their solid wood construction, supreme elegant texture and retro aesthetics.
- Black & Darkwood
- Antique Brass & Padauk
The Drag M100S Mod comprises several ingenious features, including ECO energy-saving mode, delivering up to 300+ puffs of non-stop vaping and continued enjoyment for up to 24 hours of all-day prolonged use.
Voopoo's GENE.TT 2.0 chipset efficiently powers the M100S mod, optimising fast ignition, high boost and the most powerful performance to date.
A key feature of the M100S mod is the dynamic switch, easily allowing you to lock the device, turn it on and off, and lock in the wattage without taking you away from what you are doing.
The dynamic switch allows you to configure its functions as you wish.
Voopoo took on the suggestions from their dedicated followers and found the four most commonly used heating wire materials, which led them to design their new TC mode to match them.
Drag M100S's new TC mode accurately identifies these four most commonly used heating wire materials and meets the specific needs of enthusiasts and DIY users.
The Drag M100S Mod's menu interface is customisable with a choice of UI colours, defining your style and the ability to distinguish the function keys, reducing the risk of accidental ignition by users, and creating a more secure and power-efficient vape.
Voopoo UForce-L Tank
The UForce-L tank's top air inlets ensure that the air pressure inside and outside is balanced. To provide a pleasing experience, even when it shakes heavily, the e-liquid and condensate can be securely stored.
Featuring 3 top air-inlets balances the airflow directions, increasing efficiency when in use and directing airflow for smoothness and ensuring a sufficient airflow is produced for various e-liquids.
The UForce-L tank is easily refilled with your choice of e-liquid; unscrew the top cap in a counterclockwise direction to access the two filling holes.
Voopoo's UForce-L tank is compatible with all PnP coils, including the RBA. These coils provide richer taste, dense clouds and longer lifespan.
The PnP-TW dual-in-one coils have an improved atomisation efficiency, perfectly and fully vaporising every e-liquid while delivering a rich flavour and delicious taste.
- PnP-TW15 Mesh 0.15Ω - 55-70w DTL
- PnP-TW20 Mesh 0.2Ω - 40-55w DTL
- PnP-TW30 Mesh 0.3Ω - 28-36w RDTL
- PnP-VM1 Mesh 0.3Ω - 32-40w RDTL
- PnP-VM3 Single Mesh 0.45Ω - 25-35w Half-DTL
- PnP-VM5 Mesh 0.2Ω - 40-60w DTL (recommended for use with Freebase or Nic Salt e-liquids)
- PnP-VM6 Mesh 0.15Ω - 60-80w DTL (recommended for use with Freebase or Nic Salt e-liquids)
- PnP-TM1 Mesh 0.6Ω - 20-25w MTL
- PnP-TM2 Mesh 0.8Ω - 12-18w MTL
- PnP-TR1 Mesh 1.2Ω - 10-15w MTL
- PnP-DW60 Mesh 0.6Ω - 18-25w MTL
- PnP-RBA MTL/Half-DTL - (Compatible only with Vinci / Vinci R / Vinci X / Vinci Air / Drag S / Drag X / Navi)
The dual-in-one technology provides dynamic taste, dense clouds, and a longer lifespan than other coils on the market, delivery of up to 10% more output reduction, a 25% increase in the amount of puffs provided with each coil, and lower e-liquid consumption.
Drag M100S Mod
- Dimensions: 90 x 36 x 30 mm
- Material: AG Matte Finish / Wood / Curved Zinc Alloy
- Output power: 5w-100w
- Output voltage: Max 8.5V
- Resistance Range: 0.05-3.0Ω
- Charging voltage: 5V/2.5A
- Dimensions: 25.5 x 58 mm
- Capacity: 2 ml
- Material: Stainless steel / Pyrex
- Compatible coils: PnP coil series
What's in the box?
- Drag M100S Mod (18650/21700 battery sold separately)
- UForce-L Tank (2 ml capacity)
- 1 x PnP-TW20 0.2Ω Mesh coil
- 1 x PnP-TW15 0.15Ω Mesh coil
- Type-C USB charging cable
- Spare Glass / Silicone rubber pack
- User Manual